Impact LED are the experts in design and fabrication of new and permanent LED display Installations.
Impact LED is experts in the supply of either a bespoke new build LED Digital Signage and sign for your school, or an upgrade solution of your existing sign.
Both solutions’ are an excellent way of keeping Parents & Students and your community informed of the schools daily activities and can easily be programmed to play date and or hour specific notifications through our user friendly web app.
IMPACT KEY FEATURES
- We offer a variety of School LED sign and Digital Signage in Brisbane and Gold Coast from our super bright P10 (10mm) DIP signs through to our high resolution super clear P6 (6mm) SMD models’.
- All our LED signs are made of light weight aluminium for superior corrosion resistance.
- Have Automatic Light Sensor’s to ensure appropriate brightness at any time of day or night.
- Front or rear servicing designs available.
- Turn key design with all council DA’s handled by Impact and our Engineers.
All our permanent LED installations to come with free web-based software that’s very easy to use. With this software in place, it’s incredibly simple for you to display any video, image or graphics you need on your LED Digital Signage in Brisbane. It’s also packed full of features, giving you all the functionality you need to operate your LED screen perfectly.
- Static slides – JPEG, PNG
- Video – MPEG/MP4/WMV or AVI
- Unlimited free uploads to your LED sign
- 8-32 GB internal memory storage within the LED sign
- Auto reboot if power is lost
- 24- 48 hours onsite warranty support
Contact Impact LED Screens
At Impact LED Screens, we really are the big screen people, and that includes permanent LED installations. We can design and install LED Digital Signage in Brisbane or School LED signs in a range of sizes, and we can even help you choose the ultimate location to place your new LED.
Ready for your business, school or venue to get noticed with a new LED screen or Digital Signage in Brisbane? Contact us today on 1300 839 688 or send us an email at [email protected].